The successful partnership between Mikaela Shiffrin and Atomic continues: The American ski-racer signed a contract…
One of the most practical travel cases. The split roller carries a huge 90L of gear in 2 compartments, making it much easier to use than a single compartment bag. It opens flat for packing and has a telescopic handle and wheels for easy transportation.
Features a padded construction and a durable water resistant lining.
The new PFC free fabric is water-repellent and constructed to be stronger without adding extra weight
Black anodised G Clips provide quick and secure compression straps to keep the contents locked in position
This bag will be coming with you on your adventures all year round for many years to come.
Combine it with our Boot Airliner to keep everything neat, tidy and protected inside this double-decker roller bag.
- 90L wheeled case that opens into 2 equal halves
- External document pocket
- Zipped internal dividers and toiletry pockets.
- Lightweight and strong telescopic anodised Aluminium handle.
- Protective water resistant & padded construction.
- Constructed to the highest standards and designed to carry a heavy load.
- Lockable zips.
- Address window and ID.
- Smooth rolling wheels large enough to cope with snowy ground.
- Carry compatible with other SnoKart packs for easy transport.
Roller bag: 90 ltr
Roller: 75cm x 38cm x 35cm
Combined: 80cm x 42cm x 35cm
3.9 Kg Approx